Filters Off

The useful stuff you use up. These one-use items speed your journey to the top and keep you in the battle longer.

Skill XP Booster Pack

NEW

Skill XP Booster Pack

Contains one 5% Skill Advancement Boost (7 Days) and ten 15% Skill Advancement Boosts (1 Hour). Both items can be stacked together for a total of 20% boost.

Read More »
495

Skill XP Booster Pack

NEW

Contains one 5% Skill Advancement Boost (7 Days) and ten 15% Skill Advancement Boosts (1 Hour). Both items can be stacked together for a total of 20% boost.

[Event] Demoross Mysterious Key Bundle (5)

ELITE

[Event] Demoross Mysterious Key Bundle (5)

Contains 5 Demoros's Mysterious Keys.

Read More »
250
195

[Event] Demoross Mysterious Key Bundle (5)

ELITE

Contains 5 Demoros's Mysterious Keys.

Normal Price: 250
Elite Discount: -55

Adventurous Federation Crate

NEW

Adventurous Federation Crate

A loot box containing between 100 and 3600 Adventure Coins.

Read More »
195

Adventurous Federation Crate

NEW

A loot box containing between 100 and 3600 Adventure Coins.

30% Item XP Boost (30 Days)

ELITE

30% Item XP Boost (30 Days)

Increases your Item XP by 30% for 30 Days. Must to Level 65 to use. This item can not be traded and can only be used by one character.

Read More »
1595
1354

30% Item XP Boost (30 Days)

ELITE

Increases your Item XP by 30% for 30 Days. Must to Level 65 to use. This item can not be traded and can only be used by one character.

Normal Price: 1595
Elite Discount: -241

30% Item XP Boost (7 Days)

ELITE

30% Item XP Boost (7 Days)

Increases your Item XP by 30% for 7 days. Must to Level 65 to use. This item can not be traded and can only be used by one character.

Read More »
495
420

30% Item XP Boost (7 Days)

ELITE

Increases your Item XP by 30% for 7 days. Must to Level 65 to use. This item can not be traded and can only be used by one character.

Normal Price: 495
Elite Discount: -75

Companion Appearance Change Voucher

Companion Appearance Change Voucher

Use to change a companion's appearance. A companion wearing a style item cannot use this item or be used as an appearance material.

Read More »
995

Companion Appearance Change Voucher

Use to change a companion's appearance. A companion wearing a style item cannot use this item or be used as an appearance material.

Popori Bait (x200)

Popori Bait (x200)

Highly attractive to Big-Ass Fish. Increases chance to catch a high-grade fish by 80%. Increases the chance to catch a Big-Ass Fish by 30%. [Caution] Big-Ass Fish must be caught manually (no auto-complete).

Read More »
250

Popori Bait (x200)

Highly attractive to Big-Ass Fish. Increases chance to catch a high-grade fish by 80%. Increases the chance to catch a Big-Ass Fish by 30%. [Caution] Big-Ass Fish must be caught manually (no auto-complete).

Popo Bait (x200)

Popo Bait (x200)

Highly attractive to Big-Ass Fish. Increases chance to catch a high-grade fish by 80%. Increases the chance to catch a Big-Ass Fish by 25%. [Caution] Big-Ass Fish must be caught manually (no auto-complete).

Read More »
200

Popo Bait (x200)

Highly attractive to Big-Ass Fish. Increases chance to catch a high-grade fish by 80%. Increases the chance to catch a Big-Ass Fish by 25%. [Caution] Big-Ass Fish must be caught manually (no auto-complete).

Haste Coin III (30 hours) (Tradeable)

Haste Coin III (30 hours) (Tradeable)

Increases Adventure Coin recharge rate by +3 for 30-Hours

Read More »
495

Haste Coin III (30 hours) (Tradeable)

Increases Adventure Coin recharge rate by +3 for 30-Hours

Haste Coin III (5 hours) (Tradeable)

Haste Coin III (5 hours) (Tradeable)

Increases Adventure Coin recharge rate by +3 for 5-Hours

Read More »
95

Haste Coin III (5 hours) (Tradeable)

Increases Adventure Coin recharge rate by +3 for 5-Hours

Companion List Expansion (10)

Companion List Expansion (10)

Increases character's companion list slots by 10.

Read More »
295

Companion List Expansion (10)

Increases character's companion list slots by 10.

Companion List Expansion (5)

Companion List Expansion (5)

Increases character's companion list slots by 5.

Read More »
195

Companion List Expansion (5)

Increases character's companion list slots by 5.


Sign in below to purchase items!

×

Purchase Completed!

Thank you for your purchase!

Transaction Info

  • Item:
  • Price:

Claiming Your Item

Your should appear within the in-game item claim in the next few minutes. For details on how to access item claim and get your item, please check out our item claim guide.

You have purchased a Wintera golden gift box. You can open it or give it away through the Wintera gifting center.

You have purchased a TERA 5th Anniversary golden gift box. You can open it or give it away through the TERA 5th Anniversary gifting center.


×